Third generation power MOSFETs from Vishay provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness.
The DPAK is designed for surface mounting using vapor phase, infrared, or wave soldering techniques. The straight lead version (IRFU, SiHFU series) is for through-hole mounting applications. Power dissipation levels up to 1.5 W are possible in typical surface mount applications.
• Dynamic dV/dt rating
• Repetitive avalanche rated
• Surface mount (IRFR420, SiHFR420)
• Straight lead (IRFU420, SiHFU420)
• Available in tape and reel
• Fast switching
• Ease of paralleling
• Material categorization: for definitions of compliance
please see www.vishay.com/doc?99912