The LA1844MC is designed for use in mini systems and is a single-chip tuner IC that provides electronic tuning functions using SD/IF-count technique. It incorporates a pilot canceler and an adjustment-free MUX VCO circuit, thus allows additional parts to be reduced.
• Integrated MPX VCO (ceramic resonators are no longer required.)
• Built-in adjacent channel interference rejection function (114kHz, 190kHz)
• Supports both SD and IF-count techniques
• Both FM SD sensitivity and bandwidth can be set
• Pilot canceler built in.
• Package : MFP24SJ(300mil)
• AM : RF amplifier, mixer, oscillator, IF amplifier, detector, AGC, SD, oscillator buffer, IF buffer, stereo IF output,
AGC time constant switch
• FM IF : IF amplifier, quadrature detector, S-meter, SD (signal detection), S-curve detection, IF buffer output
• MPX : PLL stereo decoder, stereo display, forced monaural, VCO stop, audio muting, adjacent channel interference rejection function, pilot canceler