SBSLITE™ Telecom Standard Product Data Sheet Preliminary
• The PM8611 SBI336 Bus Serializer (SBSLITE™) is a:
° Scalable Bandwidth Interconnect (SBI™) converter and Time Division Multiplexer (TDM) SBI switch.
° Byte-wide 77.76 MHz SBI336 bus to 777.6 MHz serial SBI336S converter.
° DS0, NxDS0, T1, E1, TVT1.5, TVT2, DS3 and E3 granular SBI336 to serial SBI336S switch. Supports subrate link switching with the restriction that subrate links must be
• Integrates 28 T1 framers, 21 E1 framers, a SONET/SDH VT1.5/VT2/TU11/TU12 bit asynchronous mapper, a full featured M13 multiplexer with DS3 framer, and a SONET/SDH DS3 mapper in a single monolithic device for terminating DS3 multiplexed T1 streams, SONET/SDH mapped T1 streams or SONET/SDH mapped E1 streams.
• Seven T1 modes of operation:
• Up to 28 T1 streams mapped as bit asynchronous VT1.5 virtual tributaries into a STS-1 SPE or
The CTS 20x4G is designed to interface directly to Fibre Channel disk drives in a storage array. It can interface directly to optics or to cables at the ingress/egress point of an enclosure and is able to determine if an incoming frame is destined for a drive within that enclosure. After determining which port is associated with the frames recipient, a cut through operation to that port is performed thereby significantly reducing system latency and improving performance.
The CTS 20x4G
The PM8172 system controller is ideal for various designs of advanced set-top boxes, DVD players, game stations, and Internet terminal appliances. The PM8172 interfaces to PMC-Sierra’s RM5231A, RM7035C and RM7935 MIPS RISC processors.
• Connects to PMC-Sierra’s RM5231A, RM7035C, and RM7935 64-bit MIPS RISC microprocessors.
• Supports CPU bus frequencies up to 100 MHz.
The PM8621 NSE-8G is a monolithic CMOS integrated circuit packaged in a 480 ball UBGA that performs DS0 and above granularity space switching on 12 SBI336 streams carried as serial SBI336S in 8B/10B coding over LVDS at 777.6 Mbit/s. The NSE-8G also performs VT1.5/VT2 and above granularity switching on 12 STS-12/STM-4 SONET/SDH streams, carried as Serial TelecomBus signals in 8B/10B coding over LVDS at 777.6 Mbit/s.
The PM8312 TEMUX 32 device is a 64-Mbit/s multi-channel T1/E1 framer with an integrated VT/TU Mapper and M13 Multiplexer.
• This monolithic device integrates:
• 32 T1 framers.
• 32 E1 framers.
• One SONET/SDH VT1.5/VT2/TU11/TU12 bit asynchronous or byte synchronous mapper.
• One full-featured M13 multiplexer with DS3 framer.
• One SONET/SDH DS3 mapper for terminating
Description The PM8610 SBI336 Bus Serializer (SBS) is a monolithic integrated circuit that implements conversion between a byte-serial 19.44 MHz SBI bus or 77.76 MHz SBI336 bus and a redundant PM8610-BIAP
High Density T1/E1 Framer, VT/TU Mapper & M13 Mux with Integrated SONET/SDH Framers
The PM8311 TEMUX 168 is a single device integrating 2xOC-3/STM-1 SONET/SDH framers for working and protect links, 168/126 T1/E1 framers, 6 DS3/E3 framers, 6 M13/G.747 multiplexers and 6 VT/TU mappers.
• 4 OC-3/STM-1 SONET/SDH framers
• 168 T1/126 E1 framers
• 6 M13 multiplexers, including support for G.747 multiplexing
• 6 DS3/E3 framers
• High order path processor for a SONET
4-Channel Multiplexer and Link Extender for SAS, SATA, Ethernet and FC
GENERAL - SATA AND SAS
• Four bi-directional 2:1 SATA or SAS multiplexer/demultiplexer.
• Compliant with SAS Internal and External specification.
• SATA Gen1i, Gen1x, Gen2i, Gen2x compliant.
• In the downstream direction, the QuadSMX 3G demuxes the initiator-side receive ports to either the A or B device-side transmit ports.
• In the upstream direction, the QuadSMX 3G selects either the A or B device-side receive port