Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
TEA1401T [Power plug for the universal mains ]
other parts : TEA1401T/N1
The TEA1401T is a Self Oscillating Power Supply (SOPS) controller IC that operates directly from the rectified universal mains. It is implemented in the BCD power logic 750 V process and includes the high voltage power switch making an integrated single-switch flyback converter. Dedicated circuitry for high power efficiency is built-in, which makes a slim-line electronic power plug concept possible.
• Designed for compact power plugs supplying up to 20 W
• Integrated high-voltage power DMOS FET 625 V/1 A
• Operates from all mains supplies (90 to 280 V AC)
• Major design: current regulation at the primary side (no opto-coupler, no secondary electronics)
• Low external/peripheral component count
• Combines accurate constant-voltage source (for supply) and accurate constant-current source (for charging) in one IC
• Foldback feature
• Requires simple input filter as a result of good EMC design
• Overshoot protection (output voltage)
• Protects against under-voltage input, over-current and over-temperature
• 20-pin SO medium-power package.