Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Match, Like|| UPD3747D
|Start with|| N/A|
UPD3747D [7400 PIXELS CCD LINEAR IMAGE SENSOR ]
other parts : UPD3747
NEC => Renesas Technology
The µ PD3747 is a high-speed and high sensitive CCD (Charge Coupled Device) linear image sensor which changes optical images to electrical signal.
The µ PD3747 is a 2-output type CCD sensor with 2 rows of high-speed charge transfer register, which transfers the photo signal electrons of 7400 pixels separately in odd and even pixels. And it has reset feed-through level clamp circuits and voltage amplifiers. Therefore, it is suitable for 600 dpi/A3 high-speed digital copiers, multi-function products and so on.
• Valid photocell : 7400 pixels
• Photocell pitch : 4.7 µ m
• Photocell size : 4.7 × 4.7 µ m2
• Resolution : 24 dot/mm (600 dpi) A3 (297 × 420 mm) size (shorter side)
• Data rate : 44 MHz MAX. (22 MHz/1 output)
• Output type : 2 outputs in phase
• High sensitivity : 19.0 V/lx•s TYP. (Light source: Daylight color fluorescent lamp)
• Low image lag : 1 % MAX.
• Power supply : +12 V
• Drive clock level : CMOS output under 5 V operation
• On-chip circuits : Reset feed-through level clamp circuits