Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Match, Like|| ZR12D
|Start with|| N/A|
ZR12D [PRECISION 1.25 VOLT MICROPOWER VOLTAGE REFERENCE ]
The ZR12D uses a bandgap circuit design to achieve a precision micropower voltage reference of 1.25 volts. The device is available in a small outline SOT23 surface mount package, ideal for applications where space saving is important.
• Small outline SOT23 package
• No stabilising capacitor required
• Typical TC 30ppm/°C
• Typical slope resistance 0.65Ω
• ± 3% tolerance
• Industrial temperature range
• Operating current 50µA to 5mA
• Transient response, stable in less than
• Alternative package options and
tolerances are available
• Battery powered and portable
• Metering and measurement systems.
• Data acquisition systems.
• Precision power supplies.
• Test equipment.