Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
ZXLD1360Q [AUTOMOTIVE GRADE 30V 1A LED DRIVER ]
other parts : ZXLD1360QET5TA
The ZXLD1360Q is a continuous mode inductive step-down converter with integrated switch and high side current sense.
It operates from an input supply from 7V to 30V driving single or multiple series connected LEDs efficiently externally adjustable output current up to 1mA.
The output current can be adjusted by applying a DC voltage or a PWM waveform to the ADJ pin; 100:1 adjustment of output current is possible using PWM control. Applying 0.2V or lower to the ADJ pin turns the output off and switches the device into a low current standby state.
The ZXLD1360Q has been qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1 and is Automotive Grade supporting PPAPs.
● Simple low parts count
● Single pin on/off and brightness control using DC voltage or PWM
● High efficiency (up to 95%)
● Wide input voltage range: 7V to 30V
● 40V transient capability
● Up to 1MHz switching frequency
● Typical 4% output current accuracy
● Available in thermally enhanced Green molding packages
▪ TSOT25 θJA = +82°C/W
▪ Totally Lead-free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
▪ Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
● Automotive Grade
▪ Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1
▪ Supports PPAP documents (Note 4)