Low Ohmic Thick Film Chip Resistors
MCR Series < General Purpose >
1) Very-low ohmic resistance from 47mis in lineup by thick-film resistive element.
2) ROHM resistors have obtained ISO9001 / ISO / TS16949 certification.
3) "Automotive" product is AEC-Q200 compliant.
Metal Insulator Semiconductor/Metal Oxide Semiconductor
For applications in RF, Microwave and GHz ranges, AVX offers MIS/MOS Capacitors. These are Single Layer Capacitors (SLCs) that use Silicon Nitride or Silicon Dioxide to produce small, high Q, temperature stable, high break down voltage, low leakage capacitors. To ease assembly, AVX offers a wide range of termination styles for epoxy or solder die attach and subsequent Gold or Aluminum wire thermoson ic and ultrasonic bonding. Custom applications and designs are welcome. Please contact your local representative.
• MIS, SiON dielectric up to 100V applications
• MOS, SiO2 dielectric up to 50V applications
• Sizes as small as 10 mils (254µm) squared
• DC to GHz operation
• High Q, low leakage
Stability and mica go hand-in-hand when you need to count on stable capacitance over a wide temperature range. CDE’s standard dipped silvered mica capacitors are the frst choice for timing and close tolerance applications. These standard types are widely available through distribution.
- Reel packaging available
- High temperature – up to +150 ºC
- Dimensions meet EIA RS153B specifcation
- 100,000 V/µs dV/dt pulse capability minimum
- Non-ﬂammable units that meet IEC 695-2-2 are available
Resistor/Capacitor Networks ECL Terminators and Line Terminator, Conformal Coated, SIP
• 4 to 18 pins available
• X7R and COG capacitors available
• Low cross talk
• Custom design capability
• “B” 0.250" [6.35 mm], “C” 0.350" [8.89 mm] and “E” 0.325" [8.26 mm] maximum seated height available, dependent on schematic
• 10K ECL terminators, Circuits E and M. 100K ECL terminators, Circuit A. Line terminator, Circuit T
• TR20/30/35/50/50H comes in TO-220 style power package
• TR100 available in TO-247 style power package
• TR30/35/50H/100 has single screw mounting to heat sink
• Molded case for environmental protection
• Electrically isolated case
• Non-inductive package
Polyphenylene sulphide film capacitor with vacuum-evaporated aluminum electrodes. Radial leads of tinned wire are electrically welded to the contact metal layer on the ends of the capacitor winding. Encapsulation in self-extinguishing material meeting the requirements of UL 94V-0.
• Metallized polyphenylene sulfide
• Stable +150 °C high temperature capacitor