• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-0
• This series is UL listed under the Recognized
Component Index, file number E54214.
• High case dielectric strength of 2500 VRMS
• Ideal for printed circuit boards
• Glass passivated chip junction
• High surge current capability
• High temperature soldering guaranteed:
Low power loss, high efficiency.
High current capability, Low VF.
High surge current capability.
Guard-ring for transient protection.
For use in low voltage, high frequency inventor, free wheeling, and polarity protection application
The QorIQ mid-performance tier, which includes the P2020 (dual-core processor) and P2010 (single-core processor) communications processors, delivers high single-threaded performance per watt for a wide variety of applications in the networking, telecom, military and industrial markets. These P2 devices deliver dual- and single-core frequencies up to 1.2 GHz on a 45 nm technology low-power platform.
The QorIQ P2020 and P2010 dual- and single-core products are pin
· Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O utilizing
Flame Retardant Epoxy Molding Compound
· Exceeds environmental standards of MILS-19500/228
· Low power loss, high efficiency
· Low forward voltage, high current capability
· High surge capacity
· For use in low
• Dual Diode device
• Fast switching
• Lowforward voltage
• Low powerlossfor high efficiency
• HighSurge capability
• High temperatureSoldering guaranteed: 250oC/10seconds, 0.25” (6.35mm)lead length
The TPS6202x is a high efficiency synchronous step-down dc-dc converter optimized for battery powered portable applications. This device is ideal for portable applications powered by a single Li-Ion battery cell or by 3-cell NiMH/NiCd batteries. With an output voltage range from 6.0 V down to 0.7 V, the device supports low voltage DSPs and processors in PDAs, pocket PCs, as well as notebooks and subnotebook computers.