High Current 15, 25, 35 AMPS. Single Phase Bridge Rectifiers
Voltage Range 50 to 1000 Volts
Current 15.0/25.0/35.0 Amperes
UL Recognized File # E-96005
Glass passivated junction
Metal case with an electrically isolated epoxy
Rating to 1,000V PRV.
Mounting: thru hole for #8 screw
High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260℃ / 10 seconds at 5 lbs., ( 2.3 kg ) tension
Leads solderable per MIL-STD-202 Method 208
Isolated voltage from case to lead
Pulse´s customized antennas for mobile phones are based on a thorough knowledge of the design of modern handsets, the antenna requirements, and the challenges of devices functioning in multiradio environments.
Pulse has extensive experience in main antenna design and utilizes technologies such as sheet metals, flex radiators and ceramic solutions. Pulse products offer optimal and well-proven solutions for each application and form factor.
The product range for mobile
• Low cost
• This series is UL recognized under component index, file number E127707
• High forward surge current capability
• Ideal for printed circuit board
• High isolation voltage from case to leads
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/10 second, at 5 lbs. (2.3kg) tension.
* High current capability
* High surge current capability
* High reliability
* Low reverse current
* Low forward voltage drop
* High case dielectric strength of 2000 VDC
* Ideal for printed circuit board
* Very good heat dissipation
* Pb / RoHS Free