Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
ET4000 [Single-Chip 28 x 1 Gbits/s Layer 2+ Ethernet Switch ]
Agere -> LSI Corporation
The 28-port ET4000 is part of the Agere Systems ET4K family of gigabit Ethernet switch chip sets. These cost-effective, true switch-on-chip solutions have been developed to help simplify your design and production efforts for GbE switching systems.
The Agere Systems ET4000 is a complete switch solution that provides 28 gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports (IEEE® compliant 802.3z 10/100/1000 Mbits/s Ethernet MACs) in a single chip. Twenty-four of the MACs connect to external PHYs via 6-pin LVDS SGMII interfaces, four can be connected to external fiber PHYs via SerDes interfaces.
• Twenty-eight 10/100/1000 Mbits/s Ethernet ports(24 SGMII interfaces to GbE copper PHYs, up to four SerDes interfaces to GbE fiber ports).
• Aggregate 42 Mpackets/s switching capacity (wire speed operation).
• 32-bit, 66 MHz PCI processor interface.
• Two MDIO interfaces.
• Integrated packet buffer memory.
• Integrated address table memories.
• Full IEEE 802.1D bridging.
• Extensive VLAN support.
• L2/L3/L4 classification for access control list (ACL) and quality of service (QoS).
• Supporting IPv4 and IPv6
• Advanced traffic management functions.
• Link aggregation and mirroring.
• Advanced 0.13 µm CMOS technology.
• 525-pin FCBGA package.
The Agere Systems ET4000 chip set solutions are used to create competitive Layer 2+ gigabit Ethernet desktop switches. They can be used for a 24-port port gigabit Ethernet switch in standalone configuration, or with the addition of four fiber ports in standalone configuration, or in high-density gigabit Ethernet fabric switches.
LT4000-S [Current Transducer LT 4000-S ]
For the electronic measurement of currents : DC, AC, pulsed..., with a galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (high power) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
• Closed loop (compensated) current transducer using the Hall effect
• Insulated plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0.
• Excellent accuracy
• Very good linearity
• Low temperature drift
• Optimized response time
• Wide frequency bandwidth
• No insertion losses
• High immunity to external interference
• Current overload capability.
• AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
• Static converters for DC motor drives
• Battery supplied applications
• Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
• Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
• Power supplies for welding applications.
PWR4000 [SERIES DC/DC CONVERTER ]
other parts : PWR4004
C and D TECHNOLOGIES
The PWR40XX Series offers a low-cost alternative for some of the most popular DC/DC converters industry wide. Each model has a high-isolation version and an outstanding demonstrated MTTF of 5,000,000 hours at 25°C. The superior reliability and low cost make it an excellent choice for industry standard usages.
The series includes thirteen standard models (other input and output voltages are available upon request), all set in a flexible encapsulation material which has excellent thermal dissipation and low mechanical stress on internal components. The use of surface-mount devices and manufacturing processes, combined with the encapsulation process, provides the user a product that is environmentally rugged.
The PWR40XX has full isolation between input and output to give the designer maximum flexibility in grounding options and polarity configurations. The outputs are protected against momentary short circuits.
● LOW COST
● INDUSTRY-STANDARD PACKAGE
● SINGLE AND DUAL OUTPUTS
● INTERNAL INPUT AND OUTPUT FILTERING
● HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE OPTION AVAILABLE
ZRC40001 [PRECISION 4.096 VOLT LOW KNEE CURRENT VOLTAGE REFERENCE ]
other parts : ZRC400
Zetex => Diodes
The ZRC400 uses a bandgap circuit design to achieve a precision micropower voltage reference of 4.096 volts. The device is available in small outline surface mount packages, ideal for applications where space saving is important, as well as packages for through hole requirements.
The ZRC400 design provides a stable voltage without an external capacitor and is stable with capacitive loads. The ZRC400 is recommended for operation between 23µA and 5mA and so is ideally suited to low power and battery powered applications.
Excellent performance is maintained to an absolute maximum of 25mA, however the rugged design and 20 volt processing allows the reference to withstand transient effects and currents up to 200mA. Superior switching capability allows the device to reach stable operating conditions in only a few microseconds.
• Small outline SOT23 , SO8 and TO92 style packages
• No stabilising capacitor required
• Low knee current, 18µA typical
• Typical TC 30ppm/°C
• Typical slope resistance 0.4Ω
• ± 3%, 2% and 1% tolerance
• Industrial temperature range
• Operating current 23µA to 5mA
• Transient response, stable in less than 10µs
• Optional extended current range
• Battery powered and portable equipment.
• Test equipment.
• Metering and measurement systems.