The AK4520 is a stereo CMOS A/D & D/A converter for middle-range MD/DAT, Surround System and musical instruments. Signal inputs and outputs are single-ended. The DAC outputs are analog filtered to remove out of band noise. External components are minimized.
This family offers the advantages of all PIC18 micro controllers – namely, high computational performance at an economical price – with the addition of high endurance, Enhanced Flash program memory. On top of these features, the PIC18F2420/2520/4420/4520 family introduces design enhancements that make these microcontrollers a logical choice for many high performance, power sensitive applications.
Power Managed Modes:
• Run: CPU on, peripherals on
• Idle: CPU off, peripherals on
• Sleep: CPU off, peripherals off
• Idle mode currents down to 5.8 µA typical
• Sleep mode current down to 0.1 µA typical
• Timer1 Oscillator: 1.8 µA, 32 kHz, 2V
• Watchdog Timer: 2.1 µA
• Two-Speed Oscillator Start-up
• High-current sink/source 25 mA/25 mA
• Three programmable external interrupts
• Four input change interrupts
• Up to 2 Capture/Compare/PWM (CCP) modules, one with Auto-Shutdown (28-pin devices)
• Enhanced Capture/Compare/PWM (ECCP) module (40/44-pin devices only):
- One, two or four PWM outputs
- Selectable polarity
- Programmable dead time
- Auto-Shutdown and Auto-Restart
• Master Synchronous Serial Port (MSSP) module
supporting 3-wire SPI™ (all 4 modes) and I2C™ Master and Slave Modes
• Enhanced Addressable USART module:
- Supports RS-485, RS-232 and LIN 1.2
- RS-232 operation using internal oscillator block (no external crystal required)
- Auto-Wake-up on Start bit
- Auto-Baud Detect
• 10-bit, up to 13-channel Analog-to-Digital Converter module (A/D):
- Auto-acquisition capability
- Conversion available during Sleep
• Dual analog comparators with input multiplexing)
Flexible Oscillator Structure:
• Four Crystal modes, up to 40 MHz
• 4X Phase Lock Loop (available for crystal and internal oscillators)
• Two External RC modes, up to 4 MHz
• Two External Clock modes, up to 40 MHz
• Internal oscillator block:
- 8 user selectable frequencies, from 31 kHz to 8 MHz
- Provides a complete range of clock speeds from 31 kHz to 32 MHz when used with PLL
- User tunable to compensate for frequency drift
• Secondary oscillator using Timer1 @ 32 kHz
• Fail-Safe Clock Monitor:
- Allows for safe shutdown if peripheral clock stops
Special Microcontroller Features:
• C compiler optimized architecture:
- Optional extended instruction set designed to optimize re-entrant code
• 100,000 erase/write cycle Enhanced Flash program memory typical
• 1,000,000 erase/write cycle Data EEPROM memory typical
• Flash/Data EEPROM Retention: 100 years typical
• Self-programmable under software control
• Priority levels for interrupts
• 8 x 8 Single-Cycle Hardware Multiplier
• Extended Watchdog Timer (WDT):
- Programmable period from 4 ms to 131s
• Single-supply 5V In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™) via two pins
• In-Circuit Debug (ICD) via two pins
• Wide operating voltage range: 2.0V to 5.5V
• Programmable 16-level High/Low-Voltage
Detection (HLVD) module:
- Supports interrupt on High/Low-Voltage Detection
• Programmable Brown-out Reset (BOR
- With software enable option
HC4520 DUAL 4 BIT BINARY COUNTER HC4518 DUAL DECADE COUNTER
The M54/74HC4518/4520 are high speed CMOS DUAL 4 BIT BINARY COUNTERS fabricated in silicon gate C2MOS technology. They have the same high speed performance of LSTTL combined with true CMOS low power consumption.
fMAX= 55 MHz (TYP.) at VCC=5V
.LOW POWER DISSIPATION
ICC=4µA (MAX.) AT TA=25°C
.HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY
.OUTPUT DRIVE CAPABILITY
10 LSTTL LOADS
.SYMMETRICAL OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
|IOH|=IOL= 4 mA (MIN.)
.BALANCED PROPAGATION DELAYS
.WIDE OPERATING VOLTAGE RANGE
VCC(OPR) = 2 V TO 6 V
.PIN AND FUNCTION COMPATIBLE WITH 4520B/4518B
The CD74HC4518 is a dual BCD up-counter. The ’HC4520 and CD74HCT4520 are dual binary up-counters. Each device consists of two independent internally synchronous 4-stage counters. The counter stages are D-type flip-flops having interchangeable CLOCK and ENABLE lines for incrementing on either the positive-going or the negative going transition of CLOCK. The counters are cleared by high levels on the MASTER RESET lines. The counter can be cascaded in the ripple mode by
• Several large current products are prepared to correspond to the various applications.
• Low profile and compact shape, it is suited for surface mounting.
• It shows high common mode impedance despite of its compact shape.
Radiation noise suppression for power line (DVC, DVD cam, DSC, etc.)
ACM Series ACM3225, 4532, 7060, 9070, 1211, 1513
• A chip-type common mode filter for large current applications. Common mode impedance surpasses 300 to 1000Ω at 100MHz. Noise is greatly suppressed.
• Capable of handling the highest current (up to 10A) of any chip type common mode filter.
• Height and size have been considered, resulting in a compact and light-weight choke coil. Applicable for the miniaturization required to reduce the size and weight of portable equipment.
• The products contain no lead and also support lead-free soldering.
• This product does not contain regulated substances that are slated to be included in RoHS.
Used for power line noise suppression for any electronic devices Used to counter adapter/battery line noise for relatively large electronic devices such as notebook PCs, stand-alone word proces sors, etc
3A Step-Down Switching Regulator with Adjustable Switching Frequency
The SC4520 is a current mode switching regulator with an integrated switch and an adjustable frequency with enable function. The integrated switch allows for cost effective, low power solutions with a peak switch current of 3 amps. An adjustable high frequency of 100kHz to 600kHz provides for fast dynamic response and instantaneous duty cycle adjustment as the input varies, making the device ideal for CPE applications where the input is a wall plug power. Low shutdown
The ITT Cannon range of 1.6/5.6 Connectors are suitable for use in 75 ohm communication systems. These connectors have become the recognised standard in telecommunication systems in many parts of the world.
Designed to meet the requirements of DIN 47295, CECC 22240 and IEC 169-13, these connectors feature screw couplings to ensure mating integrity and snap coupling for ease of connection and disconnection (New Push-Pull coupling will be introduced in 1996).
The HD74HC4518 dual BCD counter and the HD74HC4520 dual binary counter consist of two identical, independent, internally synchronous 4-stage counters. The counter stages are type D flip-flops, with interchangeable Clock and Enable lines for incrementing on either the positive-going or negative-going transition as required when cascading multiple stages. Each counter can be cleared by applying a high level on the Reset line. In addition, the HD74HC4518 will count out of all