VOLTAGE RANGE 50 to 1000 Volts CURRENT 8.0 Amperes
• Low cost
• This series is UL recognized under component index, file number E127707
• High forward surge current capability
• Ideal for printed circuit board
• High isolation voltage from case to leads
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/10 second, at 5 lbs. (2.3kg) tension.
◇ Rating to 1000V PRV
◇ Surge overload rating to 50 Amperes peak
◇ Ideal for printed circuit board
◇ Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique results in inexpensive product
◇ Lead solderable per MIL-STD-202 method 208
Reverse Voltage - 50 to 1000 Volts Forward Current - 8.0 Ampere
● Glass passivated chip junction
● Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique
● Ideal for printed circuit board
● Low reverse leakage current
● Low forward voltage drop
● High surge current capabiliy
The UCC1800/1/2/3/4/5 family of high-speed, low-power integrated circuits contain all of the control and drive components required for off-line and DC-to-DC fixed frequency current-mode switching power supplies with minimal parts count.
High-Performance, 16-bit Digital Signal Controllers
This document contains device specific information for the dsPIC33FJ32GP302/304, dsPIC33FJ64GPX02/ X04, and dsPIC33FJ128GPX02/X04 Digital Signal Controller (DSC) Devices. The dsPIC33F devices contain extensive Digital Signal Processor (DSP) functionality with a high performance 16-bit microcontroller (MCU) architecture.