TACT Switch™ 5.2mm Square Low-profile (Surface Mount Type)
Available in two types - 0.8mm height without stem or 1.5mm height with stem.
Condition for Reflow
Available for Surface Mount Type.
1. Heating method: Double heating method with infrared heater.
2. Temperature measurement: Thermocouple 0.1 to 0.2φCA（K）or CC（T）at solder joints（copper foil surface）. A heat resistive tape should be used to fix thermocouple.
ZTAC SMD series ceramic resonators are widely used in telecommunication, cable, radar, TV set, tape recorder, video camera and other electronic products due to its lower price and stable performances.
• High stability of resonant frequency
• Comprises fixed, tuned, solid-state devices
• Miniature and light weight, simple construction
• Excellent shock resistance performance
• Non-adjustment of oscillator is possible
4-pin Package, Compatible with 14-pin DIL
1.0MHz to 70MHz Frequency Rang
HCMOS Circuit, TTL/CMOS Comp Tight Symmetry (45/55%) Available
Tri-State Option Available
±100ppm Stability Standard
Tighter Stabilities Available
±10ppm Stability:- K1110BA
±25ppm Stability:- K1125BA
±50ppm Stability:- K1150BA