TACT Switch™ 5.2mm Square Low-profile (Surface Mount Type)
Available in two types - 0.8mm height without stem or 1.5mm height with stem.
Condition for Reflow
Available for Surface Mount Type.
1. Heating method: Double heating method with infrared heater.
2. Temperature measurement: Thermocouple 0.1 to 0.2φCA（K）or CC（T）at solder joints（copper foil surface）. A heat resistive tape should be used to fix thermocouple.
ZTAC SMD series ceramic resonators are widely used in telecommunication, cable, radar, TV set, tape recorder, video camera and other electronic products due to its lower price and stable performances.
• High stability of resonant frequency
• Comprises fixed, tuned, solid-state devices
• Miniature and light weight, simple construction
• Excellent shock resistance performance
• Non-adjustment of oscillator is possible
Unidirectional & Bidirectional Transient Voltage Suppressors
The Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) series for 1N5908 & 1N6267-1N6303A are JEDEC registered selections for unidirectional devices. The popular series of 1.5KE6.8-1.5KE400CA offers similar voltages with an extended voltage range and also provides bidirectional options with a C or CA suffix. All have the same high Peak Pulse Power rating of 1500 W and extremely fast response time. They can protect from secondary lightning effects per IEC61000-4-5 and class levels