Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Match, Like|| LM111D
|Start with|| N/A|
LM111D [VOLTAGE COMPARATORS ]
The LM111, LM211, LM311 are voltage
comparators that have low input currents.
They are also designed to operate over a wide
range of supply voltages: from standard ±15V
operational amplifier supplies down to the single
+5V supply used for IC logic.
LM111D [Differential Comparators ]
other parts : LM111
The LM111, LM211, and LM311 devices are single high-speed voltage comparators. These devices are designed to operate from a wide range of power supply voltages, including ±15-V supplies for operational amplifiers and 5-V supplies for logic systems. The output levels are compatible with most TTL and MOS circuits. These comparators are capable of driving lamps or relays and switching voltages up to 50 V at 50 mA. All inputs and outputs can be isolated from system ground. The outputs can drive loads referenced to ground, VCC+ or VCC−. Offset balancing and strobe capabilities are available, and the outputs can be wire-OR connected. If the strobe is low, the output is in the off state, regardless of the differential input.
• Fast Response Time: 165 ns
• Strobe Capability
• Maximum Input Bias Current: 300 nA
• Maximum Input Offset Current: 70 nA
• Can Operate From Single 5-V Supply
• Available in Q-Temp Automotive
– High-Reliability Automotive Applications
– Configuration Control and Print Support
– Qualification to Automotive Standards
• On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production
Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing
of All Parameters
• Desktop PCs
• Body Control Modules
• White Goods
• Building Automation
• Peak Detectors
LM111D [Voltage comparator ]
other parts : AU211
The LM111 series are voltage comparators that have input currents approximately a hundred times lower than devices like the µA710. They are designed to operate over a wider range of supply voltages; from standard ±15 V op amp supplies down to a single 3 V supply.
Their output is compatible with RTL, DTL, and TTL as well as MOS circuits. Further, they can drive lamps or relays, switching voltages up to 50 V at currents as high as 50mA.
Both the inputs and the outputs of the LM111 series can be isolated from system ground, and the output can drive loads referred to ground, the positive supply, or the negative supply. Offset balancing and strobe capability are provided and outputs can be wire-ORed. Although slower than the µA710 (200 ns response time versus 40 ns), the devices are also much less prone to spurious oscillations. The LM111 series has the same pin configuration as the µA710 series.
• Operates from single 3 V supply (LM311B)
• Maximum input bias current: 150 nA (LM311: 250 nA)
• Maximum offset current: 20 nA (LM311: 50 nA)
• Differential input voltage range: ±30 V
• Power consumption: 135 mW at ±15 V
• High sensitivity: 200 V/mV
• Zero crossing detector
• Precision squarer
• Positive/negative peak detector
• Low voltage adjustable reference supply
• Switching power amplifier