Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||Low-power dual operational amplifiers / LM158, LM258, LM358|
These circuits consist of two independent, high gain, internally frequency-compensated op-amps, specifically designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low-power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op-amp circuits, which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard +5 V, which is used in logic systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply.
1. Internally frequency-compensated
2. Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
3. Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1.1 MHz (temperature compensated)
4. Very low supply current per channel essentially independent of supply voltage
5. Low input bias current: 20 nA (temperature compensated)
6. Low input offset voltage: 2 mV
7. Low input offset current: 2 nA
8. Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rails
HOME '358A' Search