Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||80V, 1.25A Peak Current H-Bridge FET Driver|
The HIP4082 is a medium frequency, medium voltage H-Bridge N-Channel MOSFET driver IC, available in 16 lead plastic SOIC (N) and DIP packages.
Specifically targeted for PWM motor control and UPS applications, bridge based designs are made simple and flexible with the HIP4082 H-bridge driver. With operation up to 80V, the device is best suited to applications of moderate power levels.
Similar to the HIP4081, it has a flexible input protocol for driving every possible switch combination except those which would cause a shoot-through condition. The HIP4082’s reduced drive current allows smaller packaging and it has a much wider range of programmable dead times (0.1 to 4.5µs) making it ideal for switching frequencies up to 200kHz. The HIP4082 does not contain an internal charge pump, but does incorporate non-latching level-shift translation control of the upper drive circuits.
This set of features and specifications is optimized for applications where size and cost are important. For applications needing higher drive capability the HIP4080A and HIP4081A are recommended.
• Independently Drives 4 N-Channel FET in Half Bridge or
Full Bridge Configurations
• Bootstrap Supply Max Voltage to 95VDC
• Drives 1000pF Load in Free Air at 50°C with Rise and Fall
Times of Typically 15ns
• User-Programmable Dead Time (0.1 to 4.5µs)
• DIS (Disable) Overrides Input Control and Refreshes
Bootstrap Capacitor when Pulled Low
• Input Logic Thresholds Compatible with 5V to 15V Logic
• Shoot-Through Protection
• Undervoltage Protection
• Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
• UPS Systems
• DC Motor Controls
• Full Bridge Power Supplies
• Switching Power Amplifiers
• Noise Cancellation Systems
• Battery Powered Vehicles
• Medium/Large Voice Coil Motors
• Related Literature
- TB363, Guidelines for Handling and Processing
Moisture Sensitive Surface Mount Devices (SMDs)
HOME '4082IBZ' Search