The PE4122 is a high linearity, passive Quad MOSFET Mixer for PCS & 3G Base Station Receivers, exhibiting high dynamic range performance over a broad LO drive range up to +20 dBm. This mixer integrates passive matching networks to provide single-ended interfaces for the RF and LO ports, eliminating the need for external RF baluns or matching networks. The PE4122 is optimized for frequency down-conversion using low-side LO injection for PCS & 3G Base Station applications, and is also suitable for use in up-conversion applications.
• Integrated, single-ended RF & LO interfaces
• High linearity: IIP3 >+ 30 dBm, 1.8 - 2.0 GHz (+17 dBm LO)
• Low-conversion loss: 7.4 dB (+17 dBm LO)
• High isolation: typical LO-IF at 38 dB, LO-RF at 34 dB
• Designed for low-side LO injection