ThIs octal buffer or line driver is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. Together with the ’ACT11240, this device provides the choice of various combinations of inverting and noninverting outputs.
The 74ACT11244 is characterized for operation from −40°C to 85°C.
● 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer
Memory Address Registers
● Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
● Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes
● Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations to
Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
● EPIC™ (Enhanced-Performance Implanted
CMOS) 1-μm Process
● 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at
● Package Options Include Plastic
Small-Outline (DW), Shrink Small-Outline
(DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW)
Packages, and Standard Plastic 300-mil