These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switch mode power supplies, where the body diode is used such as phase-shift ZVS, basic full-bridge topology.
• 40A, 500V, RDS(on) = 0.11Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 155 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 95 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• Fast recovery body diode ( max, 250ns )