These P-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology. This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand a high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation modes. These devices are well suited for low voltage applications such as automotive, DC/DC converters, and high efficiency switching for power management in portable and battery operated products.
• -17A, -60V, RDS(on)= 0.12Ω@VGS= -10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 21 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 80 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• 175°C maximum junction temperature rating