Information at the D inputs meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the Q outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse if the enable input G is low. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going pulse. When the clock input is at either the high or low level, the D input signal has no effect at the output. The circuits are designed to prevent false clocking by transitions at the G input.
• High Speed Operation: tpd= 13 ns typ (CL= 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC= 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC(static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)