Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
Hitachi -> Renesas Electronics
|Description||Triple 3-input Positive NAND Gates|
The HD74LV10A performs the Boolean functions Y = A•B•C or Y = A+B+C in positive logic.
Low-voltage and high-speed operation is suitable for the battery-powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low-power consumption extends the battery life.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V operation
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.3 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
HOME 'HD74LV10A' Search
Other manufacturer searches related to HD74LV10A
Searches related to HD74LV10A description