Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||Diagonal 11 mm (Type 2/3) Progressive Scan CCD Image Sensor with Square Pixel for B/W Cameras|
The ICX285AL is a diagonal 11 mm (Type 2/3) interline CCD solid-state image sensor with a square pixel array. High sensitivity and low smear are achieved through the adoption of EXview HAD CCD technology. Progressive scan allows all pixel’s signals to be output independently within approximately 1/15 second. Also, the adoption of high frame rate readout mode supports 60 frames per second. This chip features an electronic shutter with variable charge-storage time which makes it possible to realize full-frame still images without a mechanical shutter.
This chip is suitable for image input applications such as still cameras which require high resolution, etc.
• Progressive scan allows individual readout of the image signals from all pixels.
• High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approximately 1024 TV-lines)
still images without a mechanical shutter
• Supports high frame rate readout mode (effective 256 lines output, 60 frame/s)
• Square pixel
• Aspect ratio: 4:3
• Horizontal drive frequency: 28.64 MHz
• High sensitivity, low smear
• Low dark current, excellent anti-blooming characteristics
• Continuous variable-speed shutter
• Horizontal register: 5.0 V drive
HOME 'ICX285AL' Search