The IP117M Series are three terminal positive adjustable voltage regulators capable of supplying in excess of 0.5A over a 1.25V to 60V output range. These regulators are exceptionally easy to use and require only two external resistors to set the output voltage. In addition to improved line and load regulation, a major feature of the “A” series is the initial output voltage tolerance, which is guaranteed to be less than 1%.
Over full operating conditions, including load, line, and power dissipation, the reference voltage is guaranteed not to vary more than 2%. These devices exhibit current limit, thermal overload protection, and improved power device safe operating area protection, making them essentially indestructible.
• Ouput Voltage Range Adjustable: 1.25 to 40V For Standard Version 1.25 to 60V For –HV Version
• 1% Output Voltage Tolerance (–A Versions)
• 0.3% Load Regulation
• 0.01% / V Line Regulation
• Complete Series Of Protections:
• Current Limiting
• Thermal Shutdown
• SOA Control
• Also Available In Ceramic SMD1 and LCC4 Hermetic Ceramic Surface Mount Packages.