Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
Third generation Power MOSFETs form Vishay provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness.
The D2PAK is a surface mount power package capabel of the accommodating die sizes up to HEX-4. It provides the highest power capability and the lowest possible on-resistance in any existing surface mount package. The D2PAK is suitable for high current applications because of its low internal connection resistance and can dissipate up to 2.0 W in a typical surface mount application. The through-hole version (IRFBF20L/SiHFBF20L) is available for low-profile applications.
• Halogen-free According to IEC 61249-2-21
• Surface Mount (IRFBF20S, SiHFBF20S)
• Low-Profile Through-Hole (IRFBF20L, SiHFBF20L)
• Available in Tape and Reel (IRFBF20S, SiHFBF20S)
• Dynamic dV/dt Rating
• 150 °C Operating Temperature
• Fast Switching
• Fully Avalanche Rated
• Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
HOME 'IRFBF20LPBF' Search