Third generation Power MOSFETs form Vishay provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness.
The D2PAK is a surface mount power package capabel of the accommodating die sizes up to HEX-4. It provides the highest power capability and the lowest possible on-resistance in any existing surface mount package. The D2PAK is suitable for high current applications because of its low internal connection resistance and can dissipate up to 2.0 W in a typical surface mount application. The through-hole version (IRFBF20L/SiHFBF20L) is available for low-profile applications.
• Halogen-free According to IEC 61249-2-21
• Surface Mount (IRFBF20S, SiHFBF20S)
• Low-Profile Through-Hole (IRFBF20L, SiHFBF20L)
• Available in Tape and Reel (IRFBF20S, SiHFBF20S)
• Dynamic dV/dt Rating
• 150 °C Operating Temperature
• Fast Switching
• Fully Avalanche Rated
• Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC