Third generation Power MOSFETs from Vishay utilize advanced processing techniques to achieve extermely low on-resistance per silicon area. This benefit, combined with the fast switching speed and ruggedized device design that Power MOSFETs are well known for, provides the designer with an extremely efficient reliable device for use in a wide variety of applications.
The D2PAK is a surface mount power package capable of accommodating die sizes up to HEX-4. It provides the highest power capability and lowest possible on-resistance in any existing surface mount package. The D2PAK is suitable for high current applications because of its low internal connection resistance and can dissipate up to 2.0 W in a typical surface mount application.
The through-hole version (IRLZ44L/SiHLZ44L) is available for low-profile applications.
• Halogen-free According to IEC 61249-2-21
• Advanced Process Technology
• Surface Mount (IRLZ14S, SiHLZ14S)
• Low-Profile Through-Hole (IRLZ14L, SiHLZ14L)
• 175 °C Operating Temperature
• Fast Switching
• Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC