The L4949 is a monolithic integrated 5.0 V voltage regulator with a very low dropout and additional functions such as power−on reset and input voltage sense.
It is designed for supplying the micro−computer controlled systems especially in automotive applications.
• Operating DC Supply Voltage Range 5.0 V to 28 V
• Transient Supply Voltage Up to 40 V
• Extremely Low Quiescent Current in Standby Mode
• High Precision Standby Output Voltage 5.0 V ±1%
• Output Current Capability Up to 100 mA
• Very Low Dropout Voltage Less Than 0.4 V
• Reset Circuit Sensing The Output Voltage
• Programmable Reset Pulse Delay With External Capacitor
• Voltage Sense Comparator
• Thermal Shutdown and Short Circuit Protections
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes
• Pb−Free Packages are Available