The LC72725KVS is ICs that implement the signal processing required by the European Broadcasting Union RDS (Radio Data System) standard and by the US NRSC (National Radio System Committee) RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data System) standard. These ICs include band-pass filter, demodulator,and data buffer on chip. RDS data can be read out from this on-chip memory by external clock input in slave operation mode.
• Bandpass filter : Switched capacitor filter (SCF)
• RDS Demodulation : 57KHz carrier and RDS data clock regeneration, biphase decode, differential decode.
• Buffer : 128 bit (about 100ms) can be restored in the on-chip data buffer.
• Data output : Master or slave output mode can be selected.
• RDS-ID : Detect RDS signal which can be reset by RST signal input.
• Standby control : Crystal oscillator can be stopped.
• Fully adjustment free
• Low Voltage