The LM10 is a monolithic linear IC consisting of a precision reference, an adjustable reference buffer and an independent, high quality op amp.
The unit can operate from a total supply voltage as low as 1.1V or as high as 40V, drawing only 270μA. A complementary output stage swings within 15 mV of the supply terminals or will deliver ±20 mA output current with ±0.4V saturation. Reference output can be as low as 200 mV.
The circuit is recommended for portable equipment and is completely specified for operation from a single power cell. In contrast, high output-drive capability, both voltage and current, along with
thermal overload protection, suggest it in demanding general-purpose applications.
• Input Offset Voltage: 2.0 mV (max)
• Input Offset Current: 0.7 nA (max)
• Input Bias Current: 20 nA (max)
• Reference Regulation: 0.1% (max)
• Offset Voltage Drift: 2μV/°C
• Reference Drift: 0.002%/°C