Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
The LM111 series are voltage comparators that have input currents approximately a hundred times lower than devices like the µA710. They are designed to operate over a wider range of supply voltages; from standard ±15 V op amp supplies down to a single 3 V supply.
Their output is compatible with RTL, DTL, and TTL as well as MOS circuits. Further, they can drive lamps or relays, switching voltages up to 50 V at currents as high as 50mA.
Both the inputs and the outputs of the LM111 series can be isolated from system ground, and the output can drive loads referred to ground, the positive supply, or the negative supply. Offset balancing and strobe capability are provided and outputs can be wire-ORed. Although slower than the µA710 (200 ns response time versus 40 ns), the devices are also much less prone to spurious oscillations. The LM111 series has the same pin configuration as the µA710 series.
• Operates from single 3 V supply (LM311B)
• Maximum input bias current: 150 nA (LM311: 250 nA)
• Maximum offset current: 20 nA (LM311: 50 nA)
• Differential input voltage range: ±30 V
• Power consumption: 135 mW at ±15 V
• High sensitivity: 200 V/mV
• Zero crossing detector
• Precision squarer
• Positive/negative peak detector
• Low voltage adjustable reference supply
• Switching power amplifier
HOME 'LM111D' Search
Other manufacturer searches related to LM111D
Searches related to LM111D description