LM358 is consists of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltage.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain blocks and all the conventional OP amp circuits which now can be easily implemented in single power supply systems
● Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
● Large DC voltage gain : 100dB
● Wide power supply range : 3V~32V(or±1.5V~16V)
● Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
● Large output voltage swing : 0V DC to VCC-1.5V DC
● Power drain suitable for battery operation