The MC74HC161A and HC163A are identical in pinout to the LS161 and LS163. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pull–up resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs. The HC161A and HC163A are programmable 4–bit binary counters with asynchronous and synchronous reset, respectively.
• Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 A
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• In Compliance with the Requirements Defined by JEDEC Standard No. 7A
• Chip Complexity: 192 FETs or 48 Equivalent Gates