The MC74VHC244 is an advanced high speed CMOS octal bus buffer fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology.
The MC74VHC244 is a noninverting 3–state buffer, and has two active–low output enables. This device is designed to be used with 3–state memory address drivers, etc.
• High Speed: tPD = 3.9 ns (Typ) at VCC = 5 V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 4 µA (Max) at TA = 25°C
• High Noise Immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC
• Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• Designed for 2 V to 5.5 V Operating Range
• Low Noise: VOLP = 0.9 V (Max)
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA
• ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; Machine Model > 200 V
• Chip Complexity: 136 FETs