The ML144110 and ML144111 are low–cost 6–bit D/A converters with serial interface ports to provide communication with CMOS microproces sors and microcomputers. The ML144110 contains six static D/A convert ers; the ML144111 contains four converters.
Due to a unique feature of these DACs, the user is permitted easy scaling of the analog outputs of a system. Over a 5 to 15 V supply range, these DACs maybe directly interfaced to CMOS MPUs operating at 5 V.
• Direct R–2R Network Outputs
• Buffered Emitter–Follower Outputs
• Serial Data Input
• Digital Data Output Facilitates Cascading
• Direct Interface to CMOS µP
• Wide Operating Voltage Range: 4.5 to 15 V
• Wide Operating Temperature Range: TA= 0 to 85°C
• Software Information is Contained in Document M68HC11RM/AD