ML1XX26 is a high-power, high-efficient AlGaInP semiconductor laser which provides a stable, single transverse mode oscillation with emission wavelength of 658nm and standard pulse light output of 300mW.
ML1XX26 has a real-index-waveguide which improves the slope efficiency (reduction of the operating current) and the astigmatic distance.
Also, ML1XX26 has a window-mirror-facet which improves the maximum output power. That leads to highly reliable and high-power operation at 75°C.
• High Output Power: 300mW (Pulse)
• High Efficiency: 0.95W/A (typ.)
• Visible Light: 658nm (typ.)
• Low Aspect Ratio (θㅗ / θ//): 1.8 (typ.)
• Low Astigmatic Distance: 1mm (typ.)
Portable High-Density Optical Disc Drives Re-Writable DVD Drives