This IC functions in a variety of CPU systems and other logic systems to generate a reset signal and reset the system accurately during momentary interruption or lowering of power supply voltage.
It also has a built-in watchdog timer for operation diagnosis. This prevents the system from running wild by generating an intermittent reset pulse during system mis-operation.
1. Built-in watchdog timer
2. Low minimum operating voltage VCC=0.8V typ.
3. Both positive and negative logic reset output can be extracted
4. Accurate detection of drop in power supply voltage
5. Detection voltage has hysteresis
6. Few external parts 1 capacitor
7. Timer monitoring time can be varied by using an external resistor
Microcomputer system monitoring, etc.