Monolithic IC MM1221~MM1228
These ICs are high-end video switch ICs with 2-input 1-output or 3-input 1-output including a 75Ω driver. The series includes those with and without a built-in clamp circuit and a 6dB amp. The circuit configuration table and block diagram are shown below. MM1228 is introduced as a representative model in this document.
Monolithic IC MM1228
This is a high performance 3-input 1-output video switch IC with 6dB amp, clamp and 75Ω driver circuits.
1VP-P video signals can be output externally with 75Ω output.
1. Built-in 75Ω driver circuit
2. Built-in 6dB amp
3. Built-in clamp circuit
4. Models in the MM1221~MM1228 series without a clamp circuit can support audio or chroma circuits
5. Mute operation possible
6. Wide operating supply voltage range 4.7~13V
7. Low current consumption
8. Wideband frequency response 7MHz at 0dB
9. Crosstalk -64dB (4.43MHz)