Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
The PerFormanCe Power PFC250 series combines Power Factor Correction (PFC) with wide range outputs to meet the requirements of data communications and industrial controls. The PFC250-4530 and PFC250-4350 provide high current +3.3V and +5V on a single platform to support mixed mode, high-speed digital circuitry.
Power-One’s unique dual converter architecture combines high reliability with exceptional regulation.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) Meets EN61000-3-2
• Dual Main Outputs Provide 3.3V and 5V for Mixed Mode Applications
• Single Wire Current Sense on Outputs V1 and V2
• Remote Sense on Outputs V1 and V2
• Overtemperature, Overload, and Overvoltage Protection
• Available with Metric or SAE Mountings
• Isolated V3 and V4 can be Used as Positive or Negative Outputs
• Greater than 200,000 Hours MTBF
HOME 'PFC250' Search