Pericom Semiconductor’s PI74ALVC series of logic circuits are produced in the Company’s advanced 0.5 micron CMOS technology, achieving industry leading speed.
The 20-bit PI74ALVC162836 universal bus driver is designed for 2.3V to 3.6V Vcc operation.
• PI74ALVC162836 is designed for low voltage operation, VCC= 2.3V to 3.6V
• Supports PC100 Registered DIMM
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8V at VCC= 3.3V, TA= 25°C
• Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
< 2.0V at VCC= 3.3V, TA= 25°C
• Outputs have equivalent 26Ω series resistors
• Industrial operation at –40°C to +85°C
• Packages available:
– 56-pin 240 mil wide plastic TSSOP (A)
– 56-pin 173 mil wide plastic TVSOP (K)
– 56-pin 300 mil wide plastic SSOP (V)