Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||10Base-T/100Base-TX Physical Layer Transceiver|
The KSZ8041NL is a single supply 10Base-T/100Base-TX Physical Layer Transceiver, which provides MII/RMII interfaces to transmit and receive data. A unique mixed signal design extends signaling distance while reducing power consumption.
HP Auto MDI/MDI-X provides the most robust solution for eliminating the need to differentiate between crossover and straight-through cables.
The KSZ8041NL represents a new level of features and performance and is an ideal choice of physical layer transceiver for 10Base-T/100Base-TX applications.
The KSZ8041RNL is an enhanced RMII version of the KSZ8041NL that does not require a 50MHz system clock.
It uses a 25MHz crystal for its input reference clock and outputs a 50MHz RMII reference clock to the MAC.
• Single-chip 10Base-T/100Base-TX physical layer solution
• Fully compliant to IEEE 802.3u Standard
• Low power CMOS design, power consumption of <180mW
• HP auto MDI/MDI-X for reliable detection and correction for straight-through and crossover cables with disable and enable option
• Robust operation over standard cables
• Power down and power saving modes
• MII interface support (KSZ8041NL only)
• RMII interface support with external 50MHz system clock (KSZ8041NL only)
• RMII interface support with 25MHz crystal/clock input and 50MHz reference clock output to MAC (KSZ8041RNL only)
• MIIM (MDC/MDIO) management bus to 6.25MHz for rapid PHY register configuration
• Interrupt pin option
• Programmable LED outputs for link, activity and speed
• ESD rating (6kV)
• Single power supply (3.3V)
• Built-in 1.8V regulator for core
• Available in 32-pin (5mm x 5mm) MLF® package
• Game Console
• IP Phone
• IP Set-top Box
HOME 'SI-46001' Search