The TC74ACT540/TC74ACT541 are advanced high speed CMOS OCTAL BUS BUFFERs fabricated with silicon gate and double-layer metal wiring C2MOS technology.
They achieve the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
These devices may be used as a level converter for interfacing TTL or NMOS to High Speed CMOS. The inputs are compatible with TTL, NMOS and CMOS output voltage levels.
The TC74ACT540 is an inverting type, and the TC74ACT541 is a non-inverting type.
When either 1G or 2G are high, the terminal outputs are in the high-impedance state.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: tpd = 4.3 ns (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 8 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• Compatible with TTL outputs
: VIL = 0.8 V (max) VIH = 2.0 V (min)
• Symmetrical output impedance
: |IOH| = IOL = 24 mA (min)
Capability of driving 50 Ω transmission lines.
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH ∼ − tpHL
• Pin and function compatible with 74F540/541