The TDA8563AQ is an integrated class-B output amplifier in a 13-lead single-in-line (SIL) power package.
It contains 2 × 40 W/2 Ω amplifiers in BTL configuration.
The device is primarily developed for car radio applications.
• Requires very few external components
• High output power
• 4 Ω and 2 Ω load impedance
• Low output offset voltage
• Fixed gain
• Diagnostic facility (distortion, short-circuit and temperature detection)
• Good ripple rejection
• Mode select switch (operating, mute and standby)
• Load dump protection
• Short-circuit safe to ground, to VP and across the load
• Low power dissipation in any short-circuit condition
• Thermally protected
• Reverse polarity safe
• Electrostatic discharge protection
• No switch-on/switch-off plop
• Flexible leads
• Low thermal resistance.