Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||Call progress monitor for line powered telephone sets|
The TEA1083/83A is a bipolar IC which has been designed for use in line powered telephone sets. It is
intended to offer a monitoring facility of the line signal via a loudspeaker during on-hook dialling. The TEA1083/83A is intended for use in conjunction with a transmission circuit of the TEA1060 family. The device uses a part of the available line current via the internal supply circuit.
• Internal supply
– Optimum current split-up
– Low constant current (adjustable) in transmission IC
– Nearly all line current available for monitoring
– Stabilized supply voltage
• Loudspeaker amplifier with a fixed gain of 35 dB
• Volume controlled by potentiometer
• Power-down input (TEA1083A only)
• Loudspeaker enable input.
HOME 'TEA1083AT' Search
Searches related to TEA1083AT description