Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||Low voltage versatile telephone transmission circuit with dialler interface|
The TEA1110A is a bipolar integrated circuit that performs all speech and line interface functions required in fully electronic telephone sets. It performs electronic switching between speech and dialling. The IC operates at a line voltage down to 1.6 V DC (with reduced performance) to facilitate the use of telephone sets connected in parallel.
• Low DC line voltage; operates down to 1.6 V (excluding voltage drop over external polarity guard)
• Voltage regulator with adjustable DC voltage
• Provides a supply for external circuits
• Symmetrical high impedance inputs (64 kΩ) for dynamic, magnetic or piezo-electric microphones
• Asymmetrical high impedance input (32 kΩ) for electret microphones
• DTMF input with confidence tone
• MUTE input for pulse or DTMF dialling
• Receiving amplifier for dynamic, magnetic or piezo-electric earpieces
• AGC line loss compensation for microphone and earpiece amplifiers.
• Line powered telephone sets, cordless telephones, fax machines, answering machines.
HOME 'TEA1110A' Search
Other manufacturer searches related to TEA1110A
Searches related to TEA1110A description