The sound fader control circuit TEA6321 is an I2C-bus controlled stereo preamplifier for car radio hi-fi sound applications.
• Source selector for four stereo and one mono inputs
• Interface for noise reduction circuits
• Interface for external equalizer
• Volume, balance and fader control
• Special loudness characteristic automatically controlled in combination with volume setting
• Bass control with equalizer filters
• Treble control
• Mute control at audio signal zero crossing
• Fast mute control via I2C-bus
• Fast mute control via pin
• I2C-bus control for all functions
• Power supply with internal power-on reset.