Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Description||2-20 GHz LNA Amplifier|
TriQuint’s TGA2567-SM is a LNA Gain Block fabricated on TriQuint’s proven 0.15um pHEMT production process.
The TGA2567-SM operates from 2 to 20 GHz and typically provides 19 dBm of 1dB compressed output power with 17 dB of small signal gain. Greater than 16 dB of adjustable gain can be achieved by varying VG2.
The Noise Figure is typically 2 dB at mid band The TGA2567-SM is available in a low-cost, surface mount 24 lead 4x4 AIN QFN package base with an Air cavity LCP lid. TGA2567-SM is ideally suited to support both commercial and defense related applications.
● Frequency Range: 2 – 20 GHz
● PSAT : 22 dBm
● P1dB : 19 dBm
● Small Signal Gain: 17 dB
● Adjustable Gain Range
● Output TOI: 29 dBm
● Noise Figure: 2 dB
● Bias: VD = 5 V, IDQ = 100 mA, VG1 = -0.7 V, VG2 = +1.3 V Typical
● ESD Protection Circuitry on VD , VG1 and VG2
● Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 1.42 mm
● General Purpose LNA/Gain Block
● Point to Point Radio
● Electronic Warfare
● Military & Commercial Radar
HOME 'TGA2567-SM' Search