The TL7757 is a supply-voltage supervisor designed for use in microcomputer and microprocessor systems. The supervisor monitors the supply voltage for undervoltage conditions. During power up, when the supply voltage, VCC, attains a value approaching 1 V, the RESET output becomes active (low) to prevent undefined operation. If the supply voltage drops below threshold voltage level (VIT−), the RESET output goes to the active (low) level until the supply undervoltage fault condition is eliminated.
● Power-On Reset Generator
● Automatic Reset Generation After Voltage Drop
● Low Standby Current . . . 20 µA
● RESET Output Defined When VCC Exceeds 1 V
● Precision Threshold Voltage 4.55 V ±120 mV
● High Output Sink Capability . . . 20 mA
● Comparator Hysteresis Prevents Erratic Resets