The device is a single chip PLL frequency synthesizer designed for TV tuning systems. Control data is entered
via the I2C-bus; five serial bytes are required to address the device, select the oscillator frequency, program the 7 output ports and set the charge-pump current.
• Complete 1.3 GHz single chip system
• Low power 5 V, 40 mA
• I2C-bus programming
• One pin crystal oscillator
• In-lock flag
• Varicap drive disable
• Low radiation
• Address selection for picture in picture (PIP), DBS tuner, and so on
• 5-level A/D converter
• 7 bus-controlled ports (4 open-collector outputs and 3 emitter follower outputs), 1 bidirectional port
• Power-down flag
• Mixer/oscillator bandswitch output
• Available in SSOP20 package.
• TV tuners and front-ends
• VCR tuners.