Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|コンポーネント説明||Fast radio tuning PLL frequency synthesizer|
The TSA6060 is a frequency synthesizer manufactured in SUBILO-N technology (components laterally separated by oxide). The device performs all the tuning functions of a PLL radio tuning system.
The IC is designed for application in all types of radio receivers.
• On-chip AM and FM prescalers with high input sensitivity
• On-chip high-performance one-input-two-output, tuning voltage amplifier for the AM and FM loop filters
• On-chip two-level current amplifier (charge pump) for loop gain adjustment
• One reference oscillator (4 or 8 MHz) for both AM and FM
• High-speed tuning provided by a powerful digital memory phase detector
• 40 kHz output reference frequency for communication between the FM/IF system and microcontroller-based tuning interface IC (TEA6100)
• Oscillator frequency range of 500 kHz to 30 MHz and 30 MHz to 200 MHz
• Four selectable reference frequencies:
1, 10, 25 or 50 kHz, for both tuning ranges
• I2C-bus interface to a microcontroller
• Software controlled band switch output
• In-lock detector output.
• FM mains and car radios
• VHF receivers 30 to 200 MHz.
HOME 'TSA6060T' Search